01 – Basic
Basic Life Support
In this course you learn to deliver Basic life support (BLS) and how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED).
BLS is the first level of care for a patient in cardiac arrest.
Target audience: everyone!
We will guide and support you during the whole learning process!
But it‘s even more:
Not everything is a cardiac arrest. Learn the basic skills to deal with every kind of medical situation:
- PULS emergency algorithm
- ABCDE algorithms
- team training and communication skill training
- simulation and real-time hands-on scenarios
- state of the art CPR training based on the newest guidelines according to ERC/AHA
- examples and guided scenarios of critical incidents
- presentation including the latest data regarding emergency medicine
- pediatric CPR-training for parents/pediatricians/kindergarden/schools
02 – Pro
Advanced Life Support
This course builds on BLS skills and takes the treatment to the next level. It is specially geared towards professional healthcare providers like nurses, doctors or family practioners and any kind of in-hospital facilities.
- Includes everything of the BLS module, including effective chest compressions, and use of an AED
- Manual and automated defibrillation
- Recognition and management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Airway management (use of a bag-mask device, supralaryngeal devices, endotracheal tube)
- Extended resuscitation skills (AHA/ERC)
- Rhythmology, management of ACS and stroke
- Related pharmacology
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
- detailed training scenarios
03 – Extra
- Acute coronary syndrom, acute cardiac conditions, rhythm disorders
- anaphylactic shock
- sedation and anesthesia in your office/during your medical practice
- traumatology, accidents, acute management of trauma
- emergency situations of newborns, children or any kind of pediatric critical incidents
Equipment advice, lectures
You have professional medical equipment or an emergency bag/kit?
But you are not sure if it’s fully equipped or appropriate to your circumstances?
We offer a professional consultation service for your equipment!
- We perform a thorough analysis of your needs, your practice and your daily routine.
- We check your equipment and take everything out you don’t need or remove tools you won’t be using at all.
- We help you focus on the equipment you really need for optimal treatment of your patients in case of emergency situations.
- We help you to stay cost-efficient and to maintain good training skills regarding the right tools.
- We design algorithms, charts, lists so you don’t lose track of the right treatment.
- Do you want any other kind of medical lecture to a topic of your interest?
We want you to get the most out of your work flow!
It's in our hearts
Expand your skills training with our professional equipment and simulation tools. It cannot get more realistic than that!