In the course of the new European GDPR we try to keep our data protection policy as simple and understandable as possible:
- We are not interested in your location or your browser configuration and do not evaluate this data. When you visit our website, data is collected, processed and used by default without our influence, which may not always exclude a personal reference. In order for our site (or any other website) to be displayed correctly in your browser, the IP address must be stored on our host provider with server log files, which are automatically limited in time and deleted. Your IP address is normally assigned dynamically by your Internet provider and changed with every new Internet connection (usually after 24 hours at the latest), so that we cannot establish any personal reference from the IP address ourselves. In individual cases (e.g. with so-called static IP addresses), however, it might be the creation of a personal reference is theoretically conceivable. However, we as the provider have no interest in this and will not do this in principle, apart from the fact that we do not have the appropriate technical means for this. For the storage of the IP address within the comment function, we refer to the passage below.
- What interests us and what we view and save also depends on how you interact with us:
- If you contact us via the contact form and / or write an email, we will save it until your inquiry has been completed or as long as it is relevant to the fulfillment of a contractual relationship until any statutory retention requirements expire. The data entered in the contact form will only be processed on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR). We make sure that the data is stored securely before unauthorized access by third parties. In this context, we see your email address, possibly your name and finally the data that you send us: address, telephone numbers if applicable, etc. If a contract is concluded in the sense of a course booking, we will save this in a customer database that we share with anyone outside our GbR and is stored encrypted. We limit the data to the absolutely necessary minimum. If you do not want to book a service with us or do not want to belong to our customer base, we will not keep or delete emails, messages or inquiries of any kind.
- The processing of personal data is therefore based on your request from us and is necessary for the processing of your order and for the fulfillment of obligations from the underlying contract and ultimately also serves your interest as a customer.
- You can – but do not have to – leave feedback as a comment. Everything you write must first be approved by us. Please handle it responsibly, as your comment will then be publicly viewable. Of course, a comment can also be deleted later on request, if appropriate.
- We reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam e-mails.
Technical details on the website www.puls-chiemgau.de
- By default, as a regular visitor to our website, you will receive no cookie request, no user-related cookies, no first-party cookies, provided we are aware of this.
- We use an entry in “Webwiki” ( www.webwiki.de ) to submit ratings and transparency. Webwiki uses a so-called “third party cookie” for technically correct functioning. The plugins that we use for the correct functioning of the homepage do not – as far as we know – generate cookies.
- We do not use tracking tools, no Google Analytics, no advertising plugins or advertising banners. For internal evaluation of visitor numbers and access, we use the “WP Statistics” plugin, which does not send any data to third parties and is only visible to us.
- We use a link to our own Instagram, YouTube and Facebook account. There you will find more information about our services. However, you cannot create accounts or upload files there any more than here.
- To protect your privacy, each IP address is anonymized and no longer saved as an address, but as a hash.
- We have deactivated the Gravatar plugin, which is activated by default.
- We have installed and activated the “RemoveIP” plugin, which deletes your IP address in the comment function or replaces your user IP with 127.0.0.1 (localhost). This ensures your privacy is safeguarded further.
- We have installed the “Disable Google Fonts” plugin, which prevents certain fonts from being loaded by GoogleFonts.
- You cannot create an account with us or log in or upload data. If you should book a course through our booking system, a user account is created in WordPress automatically and automatically with your details (username / email address), with which neither you nor we can do anything except manage your booking. This is so that the system automatically sends you your invoice. This user account will be deleted after the course.
- SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator, our website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. This means that data that you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the “https: //” address line of your browser and by the lock symbol in the browser line.
Anti-SPAM / Security: We use the service from “CleanTalk Anti-SPAM / Security “. Our website is fully protected against SPAM mails / attacks of all kinds and includes a firewall, protection against brute force attacks or malware spread. See below.
However, we would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating via e-mail via your smartphone or home computer) can still have security gaps. We cannot guarantee complete protection of data against access by third parties.
Of course, you have the following rights towards us: Right of withdrawal and deletion: revocation of your consent to data processing; some data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time. An informal notification by email is sufficient for the revocation. The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
You can withdraw your consent to us and request that it be deleted. Please keep in mind, however, that once we have booked and billed services, we must keep it in our database and for billing purposes and if the data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation after the contract is concluded or to exercise or defend legal claims. Furthermore, we reserve the right to delete comments, texts or other injurious statements on our homepage that are incompatible with the Basic Law or, if necessary, to report them to the police. Right to information, correction, blocking, deletion : applicable legal provisions, the right to free information about your stored personal data, origin of the data, its recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time using the contact options listed in the legal notice in this regard and for further questions on the subject of personal data.
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws in accordance with Section 7 (1) TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, the content of which we have no influence on. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for this third-party content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. We were not aware of any illegal content at the time the link was created. A permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on this website created by the website operator are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of use beyond the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. As far as the content on this page was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please let us know. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately. Our brand is listed as a word and figurative mark at the German Patent Office.
Image references to PULS documents: Stable page position: Wikipedia, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 France (CC BY-SA 3.0 FR). For all photos in the “Images” section, we have written declarations of consent in accordance with the GDPR, in which the rights to the image have been assigned for the purpose of publication on our homepage and / or other educational purposes.
Insurance & Tax
We are covered by business liability insurance for the most important personal, property and pecuniary damage that may arise as a result of participating in our courses. Please note that we cannot be held liable for damage caused by you, your employees or other course participants through gross negligence or willful intent. We are exempt from VAT from the Government of Upper Bavaria in accordance with VAT Act §4 (a).
Payment arrangements & course booking
If you are interested, you will receive a suitable offer for the desired service by email or post. This includes the total price, VAT-free, including travel expenses and is payable by invoice, less often than in advance. For fixed course dates, the customer can purchase tickets via their own booking system. These are paid in advance. Only then will the customer receive a final appointment confirmation. Payment options are bank transfer, PayPal and credit card payment via the service provider Stripe.
Our website allows payment via PayPal. The payment service provider is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg.
If you pay with PayPal, the payment details you have entered will be sent to PayPal.
Your data will be transmitted to PayPal on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent) and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR (processing to fulfill a contract). A revocation of your already given consent is possible at any time.
Data processing processes in the past remain effective with a revocation.
The customer has the option of using the service of the world-famous payment company Stripe for digital card payments. In this respect, we do not collect any data other than the data required and customary for payment: sum, name, purpose, credit card data (the number is displayed in abbreviated form and encrypted). We refer to their terms and conditions / data protection: https://stripe.com/de/privacy
As a rule, you can cancel an agreed course free of charge 4 weeks before the said date. After that, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee. Any additional services, such as additional posters, handouts or printed matter on request, as well as spontaneous additional participants on the course day can be billed by us later.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer.
Dr. Sandro Valle
Phone: 08051 – 96 25 458
- Source: https://www.e-recht24.de
This is an automated translation via Google Translator. We don‘t guarantee 100% accuracy and correct translations. Please refer to the german original version on our site.
Security & Anti-SPAM by CleanTalk:
We protect our site and your data with the fantastic plugin by CleanTalk Security.
Harmful comments, brute force attacks, denial of service attacks and illegal login or registration attempts don‘t have a chance on our site! We make your data stay your data!
For more information: www.cleantalk.org