Your partner for emergency medicine and regional anesthesia training
Official American Heart Association – Provider classes (ACLS/PALS/BLS/Refresher)
Online webinar & live workshops
Regional anesthesia workshops
regional anesthesia workshops
we love our training!
Our goal is to help you improve your skills
We want to inspire you with exciting presentations and thrilling workshops. The more you practice the better you manage critical situations. And it’s fun!
We go beyond traditional CPR training, understanding that not every emergency situation is the same. Our individualized training is tailored to your demands. We train your team at your facility and/or home.
We also discuss and practice all areas in which you want to train.
Let us know the specific topics or practices that you want us to cover. We can help you prepare your emergency bag and make sure your equipment is up-to-date and organized.
Then it’s time to train together!
THE PULS TEAM
Your partner for medical education
We know what we’re talking about. Our prehospital and intrahospital experience in dealing with critical situations and emergencies is what drives us forward.
AT YOUR SERVICE
“Teamwork makes the dream work”
– John C. Maxwell
THE PULS IDEA
1 - Basic
Basic Life Support
Target audience: everyone
- Recognition of critical situations
- PULS emergency scheme
- CPR training
- Usage of AED/defibrillator
- Team training
- Communication training
2 - Pro
Advanced Life Support
Target audience: Healthcare professionals
- Contains everything from 01 – Basic!
- Advanced airway management
- Related pharmacology, drugs, infusions/drips
- AED, manual defibrillation, pacing
- Simulation scenarios, team training, crisis resource management
3 - Extra
Specific topics - Equipment analysis
Bookable with other modules
- Specific training for specific topics, e.g. complex situations with detailed problems (treatment of acute coronary syndrom, anaphylaxia, rhythm disorders etc.)
- Realistic simulation of topics of your choice
- Professional demand analysis of your emergency equipment
- Creation of algorithms, plans, posters or checklists for you own needs or your practice/office/clinic
We get ready for your topics !
For parents, kindergarden, schools or similar:
- Learn how to deal with the most common children’s emergencies.
- Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, Airway management and professional training
- Up to date recommendations, presentation of the newest algorithms and optimal management for your daily routine.
PALS Provider course (AHA)
- Official AHA certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course
- For Healthcare professionals – 2 days