Information on PULS-Chiemgau:
In the course of the new EU GDPR applicable in Europe, we are trying to keep our data protection policy as simple and understandable as possible:
- We are a 2-man GbR (see imprint) with the aim of offering a medical service for specialists and interested laypeople. In order to make our offer public and to win customers, we operate a website created with WordPress, which is hosted by HostEurope in Germany and KrauseMedia, Stephanskirchen. We refer to their data protection declarations (https://www.hosteurope.de/AGB/Datenschutzerklaerung, www.krause-media.com).
- We are not interested in your location or your browser configuration and we do not evaluate this data. When you visit our website, data is collected, processed and used by default without our influence, and a personal reference may not always be excluded. In order for our site (or any other website) to be displayed correctly in your browser, the IP address must be stored with server log files on our host provider, which are automatically limited in time and deleted. Your IP address is normally assigned dynamically by your Internet provider and is changed with each new Internet connection (usually after 24 hours at the latest) so that we cannot establish any personal reference from the IP address. In individual cases (e.g. with so-called static IP addresses), however, the creation of a personal reference is theoretically conceivable. However, as a provider, we have no interest in this and will not do so in principle , apart from the fact that we do not have the appropriate technical means to do so. For the storage of the IP address within the comment function, we refer to the passage below.
- What interests us and what we see and save also depends on how you interact with us: If you contact us via the contact form and / or write an email, we will process it until your request has been dealt with or for as long This is relevant to the fulfillment of a contractual relationship and is stored until the expiry of any statutory retention requirements. The processing of the data entered in the contact form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR). We ensure that the data is stored securely against unauthorized access by third parties. In this context we see your email address, possibly your name and finally the data that you send us: address, possibly telephone numbers, etc. If a contract in the sense of a course booking is concluded, we will save this in a customer database do not share with anyone outside our GbR and are stored in encrypted form. We limit the data to the absolutely necessary minimum. If you do not book a service with us or do not want to belong to our group of customers, we will not store and delete emails, messages or inquiries of any kind.
- The processing of personal data is therefore based on your request to us and is necessary for the processing of your order and for the fulfillment of obligations from the underlying contract and ultimately also serves your interests as a customer.
- You can – but don’t have to – leave feedback in the form of a comment. Everything you write has to be approved by us first. Please handle it responsibly, as your comment will then be publicly available to others. Of course, a comment can also be deleted afterwards on request, if appropriate.
- We reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example through spam mail.
Technical details about the website www.puls-chiemgau.de
When you visit our homepage you will not find any option of consent or rejection in the sense of a so-called cookie banner. Why not?
- We have installed the “DoNotTrack” plugin for this purpose, which forces WordPress plugins or themes to refrain from tracking requests and cookies – as far as possible – in order to further improve security (including surfing speed) to increase. The setting of cookies can be restricted or prevented through your browser settings.
- We only use so-called “necessary cookies”, i.e. Cookies that are technically necessary and necessary for the operation of a website and its functions.
Which cookies does puls-Chiemgau.de use?
- CleanTalk Security: (see below) – This increases your and our security. This plugin fends off attacks of all kinds (SPAM / BruteForce etc.) and represents our firewall.
- PolyLang: This plug-in enables the language switch to display the PULS page in several languages.
- Stripe: This is one of the world’s largest payment service providers and is only required for credit card payments within our booking portal.
- WebWiki: We use an entry in “Webwiki” to provide reviews and transparency ( www.webwiki.de ). Webwiki uses a so-called “third-party cookie” for technically correct functionality. This plugin shows you our customer rating in the form of stars and text and gives you the opportunity to get an idea of our reviews or to leave a rating yourself.
- The decisive factor is an analysis that we received online via various analysis systems (last on August 14, 2020) and that we can also prove.
- We do not use any analysis tools or read cookies ourselves or the like. Possibly. if our host provider (Hosteurope, see above) does this, we have no influence on this.
- We use no tracking tools, no Google Analytics, no advertising plugins or advertising banners .
- We use the “WP Statistics” plug-in for internal analysis of visitor numbers and accesses, which does not send any data to third parties and is only visible to us.
- We use links on our own Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts to contact you. There you will find further information about our service. You cannot create accounts or upload files there any more than here.
- For the special protection of your privacy , every IP address is anonymized and no longer stored as an address, but as a hash.
- We have deactivated the Gravatar plugin, which is activated by default.
- We have installed and activated the “RemoveIP” plug-in, which deletes your IP address in the comment function or replaces your user IP with 127.0.0.1 (localhost). This further safeguards your privacy.
- You cannot create an account with us, log in or upload data.
- SSL or TLS encryption: For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator, our website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. This means that data that you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the “https: //” address line of your browser and the lock symbol in the browser line.
- Anti-SPAM / Security: We use the “CleanTalk Anti-SPAM / Security” service. Our website is comprehensively protected against SPAM mails / attacks of all kinds and includes a firewall, protection against brute force attacks or the spread of malware.
- We would like to point out, however, that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email via your smartphone or home computer) can still have security gaps. We cannot guarantee complete protection of data from access by third parties.
Of course you have the following rights towards us:
Right of revocation and deletion / revocation of your consent to data processing: Some data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke your already given consent at any time. An informal e-mail notification is sufficient for the revocation. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
You can revoke your consent to us and request deletion. Please keep in mind, however, that we have to keep booked and billed services in our database and for billing purposes and if the data is required to fulfill a legal obligation after the conclusion of a contract or to exercise or defend legal claims. Furthermore, we reserve the right to delete comments, texts or other offensive statements on our homepage that are incompatible with the Basic Law or, if necessary, to report them to the police.
Right to information, correction, blocking, deletion: You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, the origin of the data, their recipients and the purpose of the Data processing and, if necessary, a right to correct, block or delete this data. You can contact us at any time using the contact options listed in the legal notice if you have any further questions on the subject of personal data.
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general law in accordance with Section 7 (1) TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected. Liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such legal violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external third party websites, over whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for this third-party content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. Illegal content was not recognizable to us at the time of linking. Permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the website operator are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we would ask you to notify us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately. Our brand is listed as a word and figurative mark at the German Patent Office.
Image references to PULS documents: Stable side position: Wikipedia, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 France (CC BY-SA 3.0 FR). For all photos in the “Pictures” section, we have written declarations of consent in accordance with the GDPR, in which the rights to the picture have been assigned for the purpose of publication on our homepage and / or other valuable educational purposes.
Insurance & Tax
We are covered by public liability insurance for the most important personal, property and financial losses that may arise when participating in our courses. Please note that we cannot be held liable for damage caused by you, your employees or other course participants through gross negligence or willfully. We are exempt from sales tax by the government of Upper Bavaria in accordance with the VAT law §4 letter a.
Payment modalities & course booking
If you are interested, you will receive a suitable offer for the desired service by email or post. This includes the total price, VAT-free, including travel costs and is to be paid by invoice, less often than in advance. For fixed course dates, the customer has the option of purchasing tickets via their own booking system. These are paid in advance. Only then does the customer receive a final confirmation of the appointment. Payment options are bank transfer, PayPal and credit card payments via the service provider Stripe.
- Our website allows payment via PayPal. The provider of the payment service is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. If you pay with PayPal, the payment data you have entered will be transmitted to PayPal. Your data is transmitted to PayPal on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent) and Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR (processing to fulfill a contract). You can revoke your already given consent at any time. Data processing operations in the past remain effective if you withdraw your consent.
- The customer has the option of using the service of the globally known payment company Stripe for digital card payments. We do not collect any data here other than the usual data required for payment: amount, name, purpose, credit card data (the number is displayed in abbreviated form and encrypted). We refer to their terms and conditions / data protection: https://stripe.com/de/privacy
As a rule, you can cancel a promised course free of charge 4 weeks before the said date. After that we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee. For details, we refer you to our terms and conditions: https://www.puls-chiemgau.de/impressum
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a data protection officer:
Dr. Sandro Valle, Sultenstr. 4a, 83233 Bernau
Telephone: 08051 – 96 25 458
This site was translated with the help of Google™ Translate, a third party service which we do not have control over. The service provides automated computer translations that are only an approximation of the websites’ original content. The translations should not be considered exact and only used as a rough guide.
This tool is for your convenience only. PULS does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system and will not accept liability for loss incurred as a result. Please refer to the original German version in case of any questions.
Security & Anti-SPAM by CleanTalk:
We protect our site and your data with the fantastic plugin by CleanTalk Security.
Harmful comments, brute force attacks, denial of service attacks and illegal login or registration attempts don‘t have a chance on our site! We make your data stay your data!
For more information: www.cleantalk.org