Information about PULS-Chiemgau:
The most important statements on this page summarized briefly and concisely (but you are of course welcome to continue reading).
Please be aware that this is a Google Translation. For the legal binding version please always refer to the German original version!
- We wish (as I’m sure you do too) that the text below wasn’t necessary. But that’s not how it is. So: We are not interested in your location, most of your data (except for those that you actively tell us) and do not evaluate anything.
- We handle your data responsibly: encryption, reduced storage, deletion after time and of course on request. You have extensive rights (see below). We do not pass on any data to third parties!
- We hate cookies and cookie banners ourselves, but as professional operators we unfortunately cannot do without them and within the framework of the well-known EU/DSGVO there is no getting around it. That’s why there is a simple cookie banner where you can make your choice.
- We use 3 types of cookies: Technically essential Cookies for the booking system and for credit card payments (“Stripe”), Microsoft Ads or Bing strong> for search engine optimization and Google Analytics.
- The website is hosted in Germany, we are always available and available to answer all your questions.
- We have built in multiple security mechanisms, both at the host server level and at the local level. Unfortunately, there is never 100% security.
- We feel responsible for what we upload to the homepage ourselves, but not for what third parties do with it or for links to which we refer. So if damage occurs, we no longer feel responsible.
In the course of the new European GDPR, we try to keep our data protection policy as simple, understandable and as transparent as possible: < /span>
- We are a 2-man GbR (see imprint) with the aim of offering medical services for specialists and interested laypeople. In order to make our offer public and to win customers, we operate a website created with WordPress, which is hosted by HostEurope in Germany and KrauseMedia, Stephanskirchen. We refer to their data protection declarations (https://www.hosteurope.de/AGB/Datenschutzerklaerung, www.krause-media.com) .
- We are not interested in your location or your browser configuration and do not evaluate this data. When you visit our website, data is collected, processed and used without our influence, for which a personal reference cannot always be ruled out. In order for our site (or any other website) to be displayed correctly in your browser, the IP address must be stored on our host provider with server log files, which are automatically time-limited and deleted. Normally, your IP address is assigned dynamically by your Internet provider and changed with every new Internet connection (usually after 24 hours at the latest), so that we cannot establish any personal reference from the IP address ourselves. In individual cases (e.g. in the case of so-called static IP addresses), however, the creation of a personal reference would be theoretically conceivable. As a provider, however, we have no interest in this and will not do this as a matter of principle, apart from the fact that we do not have the appropriate technical means for this. For the storage of the IP address within the comment function, we refer to the passage below.
- What interests us and what we see and store also depends on how you interact with us: If you contact us via the contact form and/or write an email, we will keep it until your request has been dealt with or until this is relevant to the fulfillment of a contractual relationship stored until the expiry of any statutory retention requirements. The data entered in the contact form is processed exclusively on the basis of your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). We ensure that the data is stored securely against unauthorized access by third parties. In this context, we see your e-mail address, your name if applicable and finally the data that you send us: address, telephone number if applicable, etc. If a contract is concluded in the sense of a course booking, we will save this in a customer database that we share with anyone outside of our GbR and is stored encrypted. We limit the data to the absolutely necessary minimum. If you don’t book a service with us or do not want to be one of our customers, we will not keep and delete emails, messages or inquiries of any kind.
- The processing of personal data is therefore based on your request from us and is necessary for the processing of your order and for the fulfillment of obligations from the underlying contract and ultimately also serves your interests as a customer.
- You can – but do not have to – leave feedback in the sense of a comment. Everything you write has to be approved by us first. Please handle it responsibly, as your comment will then be publicly visible to others. Of course, a comment can also be deleted later on request, if appropriate.
- We reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising being sent, such as spam e-mails.
Technical details on the website www.puls-chiemgau.de
When you visit our homepage, you will encounter a pop-up banner. We use the cookie plugin “Real Cookie Banner” and trust that it works according to the currently valid regulations.
- Your browser settings can restrict or prevent the setting of cookies.
- We use mainly so-called “necessary cookies”, i.e. those cookies that are technically necessary and required for the operation of a website and its functions.
- In the judgment of October 1, 2019 (Az. C-673/17), the ECJ made all cookies that are not technically necessary for the correct operation of a website subject to a consent requirement. Technically necessary cookies that do not require consent are those that are required for the operation of a website and its functions. These cookies do not have to be displayed by the site visitor as a consent option in a banner or in a separate option window when the page is accessed. A mere mention in the data protection declaration is actually sufficient. A cookie is “necessary” if its setting is necessary so that the provider of an information society service that was expressly requested by the participant or user can provide this service.
- WebWiki & Cylex: We use an entry at “Webwiki” (www.webwiki.de) and “Cylex ” (www.clyex.de). This integrated html code (no plugin) shows you our customer ratings in the form of stars and text and gives you the opportunity to get an idea of our reviews or to leave a review yourself. Currently (as of 01/11/21) Webwiki and Cylex do not include cookies.
Which cookies does puls-Chiemgau.de use?
- Stripe: This is one of the world’s largest payment service providers and is only required for credit card payments within our booking portal, should you choose to use a credit card payment when booking a course. All data transfers are of course encrypted.
- GoogleAnalytics and Microsoft Bing (see below).
- The decisive factor is an analysis that we have received online via various analysis systems (most recently on January 11th, 2021 via cookiemetrix) and which we can also prove.
- After more than 2 years of operation and professional advice, we were (almost) forced to use Google Analytics. Why was this necessary? Without GoogleAnalytics, it is almost impossible to implement an efficient and economically viable ad placement on Google. For an optimal search, Google needs data such as search words, keywords, etc., which the searcher (i.e. the customer or prospect) entered when clicking on our homepage. This is the only way we can filter the flow of visitors in order to avoid incorrect and inappropriate customer inquiries. This ultimately also serves the customer, as he does not waste time with incorrect search results. We do not analyze Google cookies ourselves. The same applies to a corresponding counterpart from Microsoft, which is currently and temporarily used due to technical difficulties and functional problems with the Google offer. A cookie is set here for analysis for Microsoft Bing/MSAds.
- We do not use any other analysis tools, do not read any cookies ourselves (we cannot and do not want to) or the like. If necessary, our host provider (Hosteurope, see above) does this, we have no influence on it.
- We do not use advertising plugins or advertising banners and do not launch any advertising on your computer (we do not know which product…).
The integration of this free map is not used to collect data or your location, but to help you navigate to our event location. We cannot and do not want to track your location. Nevertheless, we hereby refer to the integration of OSM on our homepage.
SSL or TLS encryption: For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator, our website uses SSL or TLS encryption. TLS encryption. This means that data that you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the “https://” address line in your browser and by the lock symbol in the browser line.
- Malware scanner/firewall: on the server level we are well protected by the additional package “Sucuri” from Hosteurope.
- Nevertheless, we would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail via your smartphone or home computer) can still have security gaps. We cannot guarantee complete protection of data against access by third parties.
- We use links on our own Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts to contact you. There you will find further information about our service. However, you cannot create accounts or upload files there any more than you can here.
- You cannot create an account with us or log in or upload data.
Of course you have the following rights towards us:
Right of revocation and deletion/revocation of your consent to data processing: Some data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke your consent that you have already given at any time. An informal message by e-mail is sufficient for the revocation. The legality of the data processing that took place up until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
You can revoke your consent to us and request its deletion. However, please bear in mind that once the services have been booked and billed, we must continue to keep them in our database and for billing purposes and if the data is required to fulfill a legal obligation after the conclusion of the contract or to exercise or defend legal claims. Furthermore, we reserve the right to delete comments, texts or other infringing statements on our homepage that are incompatible with the Basic Law or, if necessary, to report them to the police.
Right to information, correction, blocking, deletion: You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, the origin of the data, its recipient and the purpose of the data at any time within the framework of the applicable legal provisions Data processing and, if applicable, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time using the contact options listed in the imprint.
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to Section 7, Paragraph 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which knowledge of a specific infringement of the law is known. As soon as we become aware of any violations of the law, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites over which we have no influence. Therefore we cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. Illegal content was not recognizable to us at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we ask that you inform us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately. Our brand is listed as a word and figurative mark at the German Patent Office.
Image references to PULS documents: Stable lateral position: Wikipedia, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 France (CC BY-SA 3.0 FR). For all photos in the “Images” section, we have written declarations of consent in accordance with the GDPR, in which the rights to the image have been assigned for the purpose of publication on our homepage and/or other valuable school purposes.
Insurance & Tax
We are covered by business liability insurance for the most important personal injury, property damage and financial losses that may arise as part of participating in our courses. Please note that we cannot be held liable for damage caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct by you, your employees or other course participants. We are exempt from sales tax from the Upper Bavarian government according to the VAT Act §4 letter a.
Payment modalities & course booking
If you are interested, you will receive a suitable offer for the desired service by email or post. This includeset the total price, VAT-free, including travel costs and is to be paid by invoice, more rarely as advance payment. For fixed course dates, the customer has the option of purchasing tickets via their own booking system. These are paid for in advance. Only then does the customer receive a final appointment confirmation. Payment options are bank transfer, PayPal and credit card payment via the service provider Stripe.
- Our website allows payment via PayPal. The provider of the payment service is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. If you pay with PayPal, the payment data you have entered will be transmitted to PayPal. Your data is transmitted to PayPal on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR (consent) and Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR (processing to fulfill a contract). You can revoke your consent that you have already given at any time. Data processing operations in the past remain effective in the event of revocation.
- The customer has the option of using the service of the world-renowned payment company Stripe for digital card payments. In this respect, we do not collect any data here apart from the usual data required for payment: amount, name, purpose, credit card data (the number is displayed in abbreviated form and encrypted). We refer to their terms and conditions/data protection: https://stripe.com/de/privacy
As a rule, you can cancel a confirmed course free of charge 4 weeks before the said date. After that, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee. For details we refer you to our terms and conditions: https://www.puls-chiemgau.de/impressum
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a data protection officer:
Dr. Sandro Valle, Sultenstr. 4a, 83233 Bernau
Phone: 08051 – 96 25 458